From Berkeley to Alaska

The dream comes true

01 agosto 2010

Allo everybody. After Trip-Hop, Muir Wods Experience. ENJOY IT¡

I´ve been to Hollywood
I´ve been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old

(Heart of gold, Neil Young)

Yes, i love that idea of getting old -i´m on that road, on the way, you know- but as Molly says as a mantra "Guys it´s just a number, just a number", the age, i mean.
Anyway. For all of you, for the followers of this blog, for your writings, for the efforts of doing it in English -i deeply appreciate that, folks- for the rest of my close friends and relatives, for ALL of you, here are the reedwoods. Happy new sunday wherever you are.  That was yesterday in Muir Woods, close to Sausalito. Five hours hiking in that beautiful place, my friends. Now, i share it with all of you:
I think it´s a magical place. Lost yourself there. The park is huge; a good place for dreaming.

















Later we went to the beach. Put my feet inside the sea watter and was...... yeah¡¡¡ freezing jajajajajaj. But it was pefect too. Good excursion with Leo, Henrick (the two german brothers) and Molly (a nice girl-teacher from Atlanta - you have to say Alanna more or less-. Cool, really cool.

2 comentarios:

  1. Aitor,

    OMG!!! I TOTALLY LOVE THIS!!!! My eyes got all misty from reading Neil's Heart of Gold!!! You my friend, are a rock star!!! And can I just tell you how much I love that you call me "a GIRL-teacher" You ROCK!!! jejejej...it's only a number. it's only a number. What a wonderful day it was in Muir Woods with our "family" jejeje. You three guys are great. I wish we all could explore Cali EVERY weekend....oh well...in a perfect world, right. But I will always have the memory of hiking (also to and from the car;-) with you 3. What a special place in deed. Though I've still not gotten paid for my professional photos...jejeje See you at school!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. nice woods, nice tshirt also. Be careful with you luggage darling, heavy cases are a real nuisance you know. this is my curse whenever i travel. kisses karmele

    ResponderEliminar